This website of the Arts Go Digital at www.artsgodigital.hk (“the Website”) is developed and maintained by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council (“HKADC” or “we”). The HKADC shall comply with The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong and is committed to provide protection and endeavours to keep in strict confidence any personal data received by the HKADC.
The following policies on privacy are applicable to the Website, and any other electronic communications and activities engaged under the Website.
You are requested to read this privacy statement very carefully, so as to ensure that you fully understand how the Website will handle your personal data when you are utilising the Website and the services in connection therewith. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance to the liability and policy statement posted hereunder. HKADC may amend, vary or add to this policy statement without any notice to you. Please check the Website regularly for the relevant policy statement. If you continue to use the Website after the amendment of the policy statement, you are deemed to have accepted the relevant amendment/variation.
- We primarily collect and keep your personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter Subscription
- Provision of contents and contacts in response to enquiries
- Participant Survey
- Under general circumstances, the HKADC will not sell, trade or disclose any information or personal data you provided to us to any third party without your prior consent or notice to you. Only authorized staff of the HKADC can access to your personal information for administrative purposes without your authorization or notice to you.
- Under special circumstances, the HKADC shall have the right to disclose or release your personal data to any third party without your prior consent or notice to you. The said special circumstances include the protection of the rights (e.g., intellectual property rights) and interests of the HKADC and its users, and the investigation or inquiry of illegal activities and any procedures required by law and the protection of the personal safety of the users and general public, etc.
- The HKADC reserves the right to use the personal data (but not including any personally identifiable information) you provided for statistical and data analysis and may collect personal data and reserves the right to use the results derived from the statistical analysis of such information. The HKADC is the owner and proprietor of the results generated from such statistical analysis and reserves the right to announce, use and publish the same.
- The Website provides links to websites of third parties. As soon as you visit sites hosted under the other parties through the links provided by the Website, you are deemed to have left the Website and the HKADC is not in any way related to these third party’s websites. The HKADC does not accept responsibility for the products or services or acts in connection with such third party’s website. Moreover, such third party’s website has its own set of privacy policies and practices and this Privacy Statement does not cover such third party practices. The HKADC accepts no responsibility for any security, confidentiality and data protection issues arising from any personal data you provide to these sites.
- Every time you visit the Website, our network servers will automatically verify your IP address and the HKADC will use such data for visitor flow statistical and data analysis
- When you log on the Website, HKADC may record the relevant data containing your browsing preferences (i.e. “cookies”) through your browser to your computer hard disk, so that the site will be displayed according to the users’ usual way of use on subsequent visits.
- In order to provide appropriate and personalized information to individual registered users, the HKADC may send “cookies” to and collect information from users’ computer hard disk through your browser.
Address: 10/F, 1063 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2827 8786
Last Updated: 8 Jan 2021